Saturday, September 26, 2015

Measuring life in bags of potatoes

I have officially lost 20 pounds.  That's 2-10 pound bags of potatoes. Looking at it that way, that's a lot of weight. The strange thing is that I don't feel like it's gone. I guess I don't even miss it.  The thought that I even had that much to lose is almost ludicrous to me. But I did. And I have at least 2 more bags of potatoes to go. Maybe 3.

I had a reward for my first 2 bags--I bought a tall non-fat chai latte from Starbucks. It was satisfying; but it seemed to bring my cravings back. I fought it off with fat. Bacon, eggs, butter, cream--and I didn't cave to the crave. I was going to get a manicure, but I think I'll wait until I either hit the next size down or until I've lost the next bag, whichever event comes first. The Trim Healthy Mama way of life can be difficult to measure in pounds.

I seem to have a slight stevia intolerance which showed up when fall allergy season hit. This is putting a damper on my sweetener. I'll work it through and figure out if it's only seasonal or if I can get away with a few days with it and a few days without it.


No comments:

Post a Comment