Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Giving thanks on some days

On some days, giving thanks can be very hard.  Sometimes it is that we have been so busy we haven't had time to stop and think about our blessings.  I suppose on those days we need to be thankful for the strength we had to do all that had to be done.

Some days we have so many hard things come at us that finding reasons to be thankful are very hard.  Today, I think I can only be thankful that God is good.  His power comes when I am too weak to handle that which comes or too stupid to understand what I am supposed to do with what comes.  He gets me through the day.

1 comment:

  1. I was quiet yesturday but, I expect to see a new thanks posted today. I'll even be helpful. Today I'm thankful for my children and all the help that they give, especially when I'm hurt ;)

    ReplyDelete