Sunday, April 22, 2012

Celtic Woman: LIVE

Celtic Woman came to town.  We were able to get tickets to make sure that Tabitha would have something she would never forget.  If you aren't familiar with Celtic Woman, let me show you my favorite.  This one is sheer fun to me.  To see it live last night was amazing.  If you have never seen their pixie fiddler, watch her antics here.  The lights, the sound, the performance, and the spirit were well worth the money.  The pure joy of my daughter made it priceless.  

Parents, take your kids to something amazing that they will never forget. 

3 comments:

  1. Was there supposed to be a link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are 2 hyperlinks. You can click on "my favorite" and "here." You will open a new window and play youtube videos.

      I need to change my text color so that the links are more obvious.

      Delete
  2. I totally agree! It was an event my girls will never forget either :)

    ReplyDelete