Friday, April 10, 2015

The Supplement Continues

Okay, I started taking Nature's Sunshine Master Gland Formula. It's helping.

Yesterday was grocery day. I usually need to lie down and sleep after I finish which means the  groceries don't get put away since grocery day is also church night. Yesterday, I didn't need to sleep. I needed to get off my feet for a bit, but I made it through. I got most of the groceries put away before time for church. I slept well and have energy to finish what needs done this morning. Also, Wednesday I did a lot of painting around the house--which is a funny thing anyway since I hadn't planned on painting much more than some letters for a craft. (My paint lid wouldn't come off and I had to mutilate it beyond reuse to get it off, so I had to use as much paint as I could.) So, Wednesday was very active and Thursday was very active and I still have motivation today. 


I feel that, overall, my sleep has improved. I'm waking with a brighter outlook. I even feel like I might start walking again. 

The only negative I have about it is that I cannot take it too close to bedtime or I won't sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment