Monday, August 16, 2010

Just moved in

I knew that this day would come. I've been over at Spaces for a few years, but the developers there don't have a handle on make things easy. So, here I am.

Tunaphiles...tunalovers.

My three year old has a friend. Tuna used to be an enemy that she was very afraid of. Tuna is a monster, you see. When she was most afraid of monsters, we began to tell her that the monsters in her room only wanted to be her friends. It worked. Tuna is her buddy. She has also introduced us to Tuna's brother, Tuna Boy. Occasionally we hear from Tuna Daddy.

She has other invisible friends but they don't come around very often.

I hope you come by often to read about the odd little things that happen in our little world. I hope that you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy telling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment