Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Heartaches

Heartaches--we all have them.  Some people feel them more acutely than others do.  Some people stuff them deep inside.  Others wear them on their proverbial sleeves.


Some people want desperately to talk to someone about the heartache, but they don't know where to go.  Others talk to whoever will listen or pretend to listen.


Heartaches are common among humans.  Yet, we typically go around thinking we are alone in what we feel.


I have my own heartaches to deal with.  Yet, I also have to deal with the heartaches of my family members.  


What does one do when he feels he cannot handle one more?  I, myself, just stuff them deeper and cram them down more compactly to make more room.  When it comes times to empty the emotional trash, I don't know what's going to happen.  It's so compacted now, I don't think it's going to come out easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment